The following are links to international projects, plans and papers that demonstrate the use of the Housing Diversity design feature.
- Building child friendly cities: A framework for action (UNICEF, 2004)
- Urban Design Compendium (United Kingdom Government, 2000)
- Context Sensitive Solutions in Designing Major Urban Thoroughfares for Walkable Communities (ITE, 2006)
- Global Age-friendly Cities: A Guide (WHO, 2007)
- American Society of Landscape Architects - Designing our Future: Suatainable Landscapes