The following are links to international projects, points of interest and strategies that demonstrate the use of the Public Open Space design feature.
- Disparities in Park Quality and Pedestrian Streetscape Environments - Engelberg & Thornton, 2016)
- Decent parks? Decent behaviour? The link between the quality of parks and user behaviour (Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment, 2005)
- Assessing needs and opportunities (Sport England, 2002)
- American Society of Landscape Architects – Designing our Future: Sustainable Landscapes
- Friends of the High Line - Chelsea High Line